Lift Capacity: 8T – 10T
Lift Height: 3m to 6m
Fuel Type: Diesel
Mast: Wide View 2 Stage Mast & Full Free 3 Stage Mast
Maximal’s high-capacity diesel forklifts are designed with operator safety foremost in mind, which is why our 8-tonne and 10-tonne lift trucks come with one of the most comprehensive safety systems you will find in the material handling industry.
The mast rails are structured for maximized visibility while the hydraulics are configured with both mechanical and human error safeguards to provide a more secure work environment.
We also pay close attention to ergonomics, starting with a wide operator cab and premium suspension safety seats right down to optimal positioning and response on hydraulic and directional travel controls. These advanced features ensure comfortable, safe and productive operations day in and day out.
Test out the sheer power and durability of our Maximal forklift range by giving us a call or sending us an email today!
- Solid mast structure enhances visibility
- Ergonomic layout assures operator convenience for superior work productivity
- Power steering affords accurate handling with reduced driver effort
- Fully adjustable suspension seat accommodates operators of any height and weight
- Side thrust rollers provide added lateral support for wider loads
- Side shifting fork positioner
- Superior lift speed of 380 mm/sec and lowering speed of 500mm/sec (loaded)
- Premium hydraulic system components
- Safety Lowering speed valve guards
- All-aluminium radiator core for faster heat dissipation
- Capacity to operate as an empty container handler
- Long tyne options
- Lighted instrument panel and LCD display monitor with integrated diagnostics
- High-efficiency, low-emission engines meet EPA tier 3 and EU stage IIIA ratings
8 – 10 Tonne Diesel Forklift Specifications
Call Us Now For Your Free Quote
When your material handling needs call for more intensity, performance and reliability, Maximal diesel forklifts bring up to ten tons of supreme lifting power to speed up work processes around your facility. Call or send us an email today – we are ready to help you out with your specific lift truck requirements.