Lift Capacity: 1T – 2T
Lift Height: 3m to 8.2m
Fuel Type: Battery Electric (24V/48V)
Mast: Wide View 2 Stage Mast & Full Free 3 Stage Mast
The Maximal 1T – 2T Reach Truck series consists of 14 different stand-on and sit-on models for your stacking and storage operations. Designed with superior ergonomics in mind, you get optimum operator positioning for maximum versatility and productivity.
The robust mast design allows excellent visibility for precise load handling while its reliable lift control system delivers high speed, yet extremely smooth ascents and descents.
Strategically positioned right-hand hydraulic control levers provide seamless, single-handed intuitive controls and strain-free manoeuvring.
The intelligent design of the Maximal reach truck range offers you great value, increased productivity and faster work cycles, particularly for more restricted workspaces. Call or email us today to get a free quote on your selected Maximal reach truck model.
- High performance, parallel-mounted AC drive motor
- Lowered centre of gravity for better stability
- Curtis AC controller with variable drive and lift control
- Programmable regenerative braking feature for increased run-time between charges
- Easy to access emergency power disconnect switch
- Top-grade I-beam and C-channel mast for maximum durability, quality build material
- Large inner and outer rail rollers for added capacity
- Externally adjustable side thrust rollers to reduce lateral stress
- Hydraulic lift system with safe load-lowering valve
- Easy operator access features include large grab handle and low step height
- Fully adjustable, premium suspension seat can accommodate all operators
- Easy-to-reach forward right-hand hydraulic control levers allow one hand multi-functions
- Comprehensive digital display panel with on-board diagnostics
- Low noise and zero emission operation
1 – 2 Tonne Electric Reach Truck Specifications
Call Us Now For Your Free Quote
To learn more about which specific reach truck model will suit your warehousing requirements, call or email us today and we will be glad to answer your questions and assist you with your needs.